We Couldn't Have Done It Without You!
Thanks to the generous advertising sponsorship provided by Mainebiz, PROPEL was able to sell over 350 tickets to the first Annual Ignition Awards. This event served as the kick off to an annual platform that PROPEL will use to unite the young professionals of Portland in celebrating the small and large businesses that make our city such a fantastic place to network, develop and live. From the entire PROPEL Board, thank you for being a part of the Ignition Awards!
Below you'll find a short outline of the exposure PROPEL provided Mainebiz through promoting the event, and the event itself!
The Mainebiz logo was featured on or programs, which not only informed attendees about the event schedule, but were also the vehicle attendees used to submit their votes for the Food Truck of the Year!
The Mainebiz logo was featured prominently on the Partners section of our slideshow which ran on all TV's throughout the event.
The Mainebiz logo was featured in 7 email blasts sent to the PROPEL email list, past entreverge attendees, sponsors, and nominees.
Here are some more places Mainebiz was provided visibility:
- On-Stage Announcements at the Event
- Banner Placement at the Welcome Table
- The Facebook Event Page - Seen by over 12,000 people
- The Eventbrite Page - Seen by over 1,500 people
- Sidebar of All Propel Website Pages (For Past 2 Months) - Seen over 13,000 times by over 3000 people
- The Ignition Awards Web Page (Mainebiz Logo) - Seen by over 1,200 people
- A Sponsored Facebook Post - Seen by over 2,700 people
- A PROPEL Facebook Page Cover Photo - Seen by over 500 people
- 2 1/2 Page Ads in Mainebiz Featured the Mainebiz Logo
In addition to the visibility already delivered, PROPEL still owes you:
- Logo on the PROPEL homepage for 6 months (we have made this update)
- An ad on our homepage for 2 months
- The ideal dimensions for this ad would be would be one 750 X 275 image.
- 1 event notice in a PROPEL newsletter
- Our next news letter will go out in September. Landscape images are preferred - We have flexibility on the length of the event description but preferably no more than 400 characters. Please provide image and copy no later than August 30th for the September newsletter.
- 5 Social Media Posts/ Shares
- We have made 1 post featuring Mainebiz & shared 1 post from Mainebiz. We are happy to provide 3 more posts/ shares - These could take the form of PROPEL sharing specific Mainebiz Facebook posts with our audience, or crafting our own posts to help get the word out about Mainebiz events. Please provide direction on which events/ posts you would like to be shared a minimum of 48 hours before you would like them shared.
- Dedicated Email Send to PROPEL Membership
- Preferred image dimensions are 1191 X 537 but we have some flexibility, as we do with the copy. We generally prefer to not have more than 600 characters describing one item in an email. Please allow up to 2.5 weeks for dedicated email sends so that we can coordinate with other scheduled emails.