Last year, WEX Inc. began Tech Talks: an internal platform for our employees to share how their work interacts with cutting edge technologies like blockchain, artificial intelligence, and user experience design. Now, we're bringing it to the Portland community!
Our inaugural Tech Talk Portland will feature:
- Plenty of time for networking before and after presentations
- Melissa Smith, CEO at WEX as host
- Keynote speech by John Ellis
- Former head of the Ford Developer Program
- Technology Executive Panel
- David Cooper, WEX’s own Chief Technology Officer
- Jeffrey Thomas, Chief Technology Officer at Idexx
- Nathan O’Leary, founder of Mainely SEO
We want our first Tech Talk Portland event to be an opportunity for Maine’s lively technology community to learn, connect, and innovate together—and we want you to be a part of it!
*Ticket is limited to one per person by system, but feel free to register multiple tickets separately. Price includes 1 drink ticket and complimentary appetizers.